I’ve been writing the blurb for the back cover of Not Too Late at 58.
I would love to know what you think.
- Would it interest you?
- Do you know someone who might be interested ‘while there’s still time’?
Have you reached ‘that certain age’?
If so, this book can help you decide whether NOW is the right time for YOU to get on and do that thing you’ve always wanted to do.
Annie Weir shares some inspirational real-life examples of people who have achieved things a lot later in life than they’d planned.
Mixed in with that are:
- thought-provoking questions to help you visualise your dream coming true
- activities to help you see how great and how capable you really are
- decision-making tips so you know you’re doing the right thing
- easy-to-follow action planning to help you move forward steadily
- motivational techniques to help you when the going gets tough
Annie shares her own experience of achieving her dream ‘while there’s still time’.
She says, ‘I couldn’t bear the thought of drawing my last breath never having finished my novel. At the age of 59, I finally published it!’
You can achieve your dream too, whatever it is.