International Women’s Day, March 8th, is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievement of women.
It marks a call to action for accelerating gender equality.
The campaign for IWD 2017 is ‘Be Bold For Change‘ #BeBoldForChange
You can go to their website and commit to taking BOLD action in one of the following ways:
- I’ll challenge bias and inequality
- I’ll campaign against violence
- I’ll forge women’s advancement
- I’ll celebrate women’s achievement
- I’ll champion women’s education
I commit to celebrating women’s achievement. It’s Not Too Late at 58 to go on and achieve more.