As I said before, online learning has MANY advantages. But sometimes we need or prefer the personal touch to help us get up and running. That is why I am offering 1:1 mentoring to support you through that.
I’ll be there to (gently) nudge you along on a planned and regular basis to help you get your business plan really detailed and ready to use. I will be your accountability partner in the process.
After all, I’ve been there and done it.
As well as completing the written plan, you will be able to:
- Talk through your ideas
- Ask me to ‘play devil’s advocate’ to challenge your ideas
- Ask me for my opinions – but NOT for me to tell you what to do.
- Have an accountability partner to help keep you on track
- Feel supported along the way
What is mentoring, anyway?
Mentoring is often defined as a professional relationship in which an experienced person
(the mentor) assists another (the mentee) in developing specific skills and knowledge that will
enhance mentee’s professional and personal growth.
It isn’t just one thing – it is focused on the needs of you, the mentee.
Some of the roles I will play as your mentor are:
- Coach (helping you find your own answers)
- Accountability partner
- Networker (helping you link up with the right people or organisations)
- Sounding board for your ideas
- ‘Critical friend’
- ‘Devil’s advocate’
- A sympathetic ear
- Cheer-leader – yes, you can and will do it!
So, the way I see the 1:1 mentoring going is that by the end of 6 one-hour sessions you will:
- Have completed your written business plan and be able to start using it immediately.
- Have clarified your niche and your ideal customer so you can make best use of marketing
- Have crafted a Positioning Statement which states who you are, what you do and why it matters to your customers/clients. You will be able to use it on your website and social media, and to introduce yourself at networking events
You will also:
- Have had 1:1 support on a regular basis tailored to your business start-up needs
Mentoring is for YOU if:
- If you have a clear idea of the business you want to start
- You want some regular 1:1 support from me – someone who’s been there and done it
- You need an ‘accountability partner’ who will ask the questions!
The cost is £375 for 6 x one-hour telephone, Skype or Facetime sessions.
For more information, please email me on email@example.com
Are you ready to start your own business – while there’s still time?
Download your Mentoring Booking Form here: Own Business 1-1 Mentoring booking form