Online learning has MANY advantages. But sometimes even we converts prefer the personal touch to help us get up and running. That is why we’ve decided to offer a weekend workshop to move your business plan on a bit more quickly.
I’ll be there to (gently) nudge you along to get your business plan really detailed and ready to use.
As well as completing the written plan, you will have the chance to record your Positioning Statement to camera and audio to use on your website and/or social media channels. We’ll set up a mini-studio and show you how to do it yourself at home or at the office – even if you’re on a tight budget.
So, the way I see the weekend going is that by the end of the two days you will:
- Have completed your written business plan. You’ll be able to start using it immediately.
- Have clarified your niche and your ideal customer so you can make best use of marketing
- Have crafted a Positioning Statement which states who you are, what you do and why it matters to your customers/clients. You will be able to use it on your website and social media, and to introduce yourself at networking events
You will also:
- Have recorded your Positioning Statement – video and/or audio to use to promote your business if you want to (and why would you not?)
And you will:
- Have had a great time with other people who are setting up their businesses too.
This weekend is for YOU if:
- If you have a clear idea of the business you want to start
- You want some 1:1 support from me – someone who’s been there and done it
- You want some group support from others at the same stage as you
- You need time and space to bring all your ideas together
The weekend workshop will give you all that.
Numbers for this course will be a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10.
- This is to give plenty of time for you to get 1:1 support.
- It will give space for you to spread out and work on your own.
- It will also be enough people for you to get peer support from and to share your ideas
The venues and dates of the next Weekend Workshops
Are yet to be decided, but will probably be held in a very quirky venue in Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria in September 2019
The cost is £475 per person for the weekend.
This includes refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch on both days.
It DOES NOT include accommodation.
For more information, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to start your own business – while there’s still time?
Download your online booking form here: Own Business Weekend Workshop booking form