So far, I have given talks at Library Reading Groups, Writers Groups, Business Networking Meetings, WI meetings and I did a TEDx talk at the University of Cumbria in 2016.
If you would like to book me for a meeting, please download the information sheet. Speaker profile.
Previous speaking engagements include:
- Whitehaven Library Reading Group
- Carlisle Writers’ Group
- Shap Library
- Penrith Library
- Kendal Library
- Brampton Library
- Rural Women’s Network
- Lakeland Businesswomen’s Network
- TEDx talk at University of Cumbria
- NHS Festival of Learning event
- U3A (University of the Third Age) in Carlisle
- Three WI meetings
I led a workshop at Borderlines Book Festival in Carlisle. The two hours flew by. I had a great time, and the group did some great writing (and gave me some great feedback).